The EA Leadership Journey: Self-Paced
Learn at your own pace via our online learning platform.
The EA Leadership Journey
Interested in advancing your career and growing as a leader?
- Keen to seek promotion to senior levels but don’t know where to begin?
- Interested in expanding your role in your professional life?
- Curious how to better represent yourself in your performance reviews?
The EA Leadership Journey is a course designed for executive assistants who want to expand their role in the work place and advance their careers. The course is open to EAs in the public sector, those wishing to transition to the APS, or for private sector EAs currently working for or who wish to work for C-suite executives.
- Presented by Capital EA
- Current and former Executive Assistants to several high-profile APS Executives
- Coaches and Leadership Facilitators, and Senior Executive Officers
Module 1: Recognising Your Own Leadership Potential
Defining leadership in your career, personal life, and among peers
Module 2: Translating Leadership Roles in Group Environments
Implementing what it means to be a leader amongst peers
Module 3: Capturing the Leadership Journey
Developing mentor relationships while fulfilling our own leadership journey
Module 4: Navigating the Strategic Leadership Ladder
Creating a powerful vision for your own executive assistant career
Module 5: Achieving Results
Learning from the experts how to better yourself in the workplace
- Our workshop will assist you in recognising your own strengths, leadership potential, and equip you with the skills to best capture your contributions to the work environment. Importantly, you will learn more about the APSC Integrated Leadership System and how it applies to your personal career path.
Unlimited Support and Guidance
- Over the course of the one-day intensive course you will receive unlimited support and guidance in recognising your own potential and developing structured milestones to achieve in your future.
- Turbo charge your insights and outcomes from the program with follow up coaching sessions with our 2 for 1 offer of only $350 inc GST. We also offer program participants a package of five sessions at the rate of $1500, normally $1750 inc GST.
The workshop includes morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea. Free onsite parking.
This opportunity is not offered elsewhere, our workshops are designed by senior Executive Assistants exclusively for Executive Assistants. This is not your ‘standard EA workshop’!
- The Panel Discussion was so insightful, took so much away from today! Thank you!
- This workshop was great and needs no improvement!
- Enjoyable forum with facilitators that understand the EA role – finally!
- Professional, well organised and delivered much more than what I expected.
- Thank you for your support – thoroughly enjoyed the day and had fun too.
- Absolutely fabulous day, best EA workshop ever, loved listening to panel members, very valuable to my role.
- Thank you for such an interesting and diverse workshop, rarely do I attend such relevant, engaging, interesting and fun EA workshops.
- I found this valuable on all levels, speakers were positive and highly knowledgable, a great and worthwhile day.
- Sharing experiences with likeminded people – a first for me.
- I wish this was offered over two days, it has changed the way I think and will be making marked improvements back at the workplace.