Date And Time
Wednesday, July 22nd, 2020
9:00 am – 4:30 pm AEST
69 Canberra Avenue
Kingston, ACT 2604
Refunds up to 30 days before event
Becoming a virtual assistant: practical skills to work remotely and flexibly
Are you looking to create a better balance and work more flexibly, but aren’t sure where to start?
Do you want to learn more about the evolution of the VA role?
Do you currently work flexibly or remotely, but need help in being more efficient and effective?
The EA to VA Journey is an intensive one-day workshop designed for EAs who are looking to transition to a Virtual Assistant, or those who are just looking to work more flexibly outside of the typical 9 – 5 role and workplace. Our highly experienced facilitators are all long-term senior EAs who understand how to empower others to recognise their strengths, assist them in transitioning to a more flexible and virtual role, and set structured milestones to achieve in the future. Learn from Canberra’s only Virtual Assistant firm!
The workshop includes morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea. Free onsite parking.
Ursula Kohler, Capital EA – Founder & Director | Capital EA Facilitators | Industry Leaders | Senior Leaders | Nationally Recognised Network Marketer | Senior Virtual & Executive Assistants of High-Profile Executives
- Our workshop will assist you in recognising your own strengths and equip you with the skills to best capture your contributions to the work environment.
Unlimited Support and Guidance
- Over the course of the one-day workshop, you will receive unlimited support and guidance in recognising your own potential and developing structured milestones to achieve in your future.
- Turbo charge your insights and outcomes from the program with follow-up one-on-one coaching sessions with our 2 for 1 offer of only $220 inc GST. We also offer program participants a package of five sessions at the rate of $770, normally $1,100 inc GST.
This opportunity is not offered elsewhere, our workshops are designed by senior Executive Assistants exclusively for Executive Assistants. This is not your 'standard EA workshop'!
- Finding courses that enable, support and understand the EA role can be difficult; this workshop was invaluable.
- This is the second course I have done with Ursula and Capital EA, and each time I have learnt more than expected. The workshops always exceeds my expectations. I would recommend Capital EA to others.
- It was great to be able to network with other EAs. There are not many workshops specific to EAs so thank you for giving us a voice and validating our role.
- Thank you! This was just the workshop I was looking for! Being an EA for 10 years I wanted to learn something new, and the workshop gifts were great!
To secure your registration please complete the form below.
To finalise your booking please complete checkout: