Bannisters Pavilion, Mollymook Beach
25-27 March 2020
Executive Assistants never seem to rest, let alone take time away from work to focus on themselves.
Are you a motivated Executive Assistant looking to build on your skills, knowledge and know how, all whilst networking with like-minded individuals?
Capital EA’s two-day 2020 Executive Assistant Retreat will:
- Bring EAs together to collaborate and share expert strategies
- Listen and learn from Expert Facilitators, Keynote Speakers and Invited Guests
- Allow EAs to take a breath without taking a break
- Provide EAs with dedicated time for strategic thinking and planning
- Help you develop skills that are extremely relevant and practical for EAs
- Motivate you to return to your roles eager to put into action your new practices and knowledge
Your all-inclusive two-day EA Retreat includes:
- Two nights accommodation (Wednesday 25th and Thursday 26th March 2020) at the award winning Bannisters Pavilion Mollymook Beach, conveniently situated a short and scenic 2.5-hour drive from Canberra and 3 hours from Sydney.
- Gourmet Daily Continental Breakfast
- Full Day delegate package including morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
- Networking Dinner held on Thursday 26th March 2020
- Join us on Wednesday 25th March 2020 for a special Networking Pizza and Drinks. This informal gathering will allow you to meet the Capital EA team and other attendees for what is sure to be a fun start to an amazing conference.
To register for the Capital EA 2020 Executive Assistant Retreat, please complete the registration form and click the submit button. Please ensure you have read our terms and conditions. If you would like to register via telephone, please call us on 02 6109 0333.
Are you are interested in attending our EA Retreat in March 2020, but still need to obtain approval from your manager? Please enter your details below and we will add you to our mailing list to keep you updated over the next few months. Please note that our Early Bird Special closes at midnight on Friday 20th December. For any questions please call us on 02 6109 0333.
Alternatively if you are ready to book and pay please click here.