The EA Insights Program: In Person
Tuesday 20 September 2022
9:00 am – 4:30 pm AEST
25 Forster Crescent
Yarralumla ACT 2600
Refunds up to 30 days before event
The EA Insights Program
Insight and the modern EA: emotional intelligence, effective communication and comfort zones
Do you want to better anticipate the best ways to support your executive?
Do you keep hitting a brick wall trying to grow in your role or advance your career?
Do you need a new level of motivation to super-charge your success?
The EA Insights Program is an intensive one-day workshop for EAs who want better insight into themselves to understand how they can work more effectively with their Executive, grow in their role and advance their career through self-reflection, emotional intelligence, empowerment and growing out of their comfort zone.
The workshop will provide EAs with strategies, insights and time-proven tools to help them identify, create or revamp the vision for their careers, as well as develop a career plan that will activate the steps to achieve their goals.
Hear senior leaders’ perspectives on the modern EA role and gain advice from them on revamping your career.
Our highly experienced facilitators are all long-term senior EAs who understand how to empower others to recognise their strengths, assist them in mastering the basics, teach them how to build an effective network, and set structured milestones to achieve in the future.
The workshop includes morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea. Free onsite parking.
Ursula Kohler, Capital EA – Founder & Director | Capital EA Session Leaders | Industry Leaders | Senior Leaders | Nationally Recognised Network Marketer | Senior Virtual & Executive Assistants of High-Profile Executives
- Our workshop will assist you in recognising your own strengths and equip you with the skills to best capture your contributions in the work environment.
Unlimited Support and Guidance
- Over the course of the one-day workshop, you will receive unlimited support and guidance in recognising your own potential and developing structured milestones to achieve in your future.
Follow-Up Master Coaching Sessions
- Turbo charge your insights and outcomes from the program with follow-up one-on-one coaching sessions with our 2 for 1 offer of only $350 inc GST. We also offer program participants a package of five sessions at the rate of $1500, normally $1750 inc GST.
This opportunity is not offered elsewhere, our workshops are designed by senior Executive Assistants exclusively for Executive Assistants. This is not your ‘standard EA workshop’!
- Finding courses that enable, support and understand the EA role can be difficult; this workshop was invaluable.
- This is the second course I have done with Capital EA, and each time I have learnt more than expected. The workshops always exceeds my expectations. I would recommend Capital EA to others.
- It was great to be able to network with other EAs. There are not many workshops specific to EAs so thank you for giving us a voice and validating our role.
- Thank you! This was just the workshop I was looking for! Being an EA for 10 years I wanted to learn something new, and the workshop gifts were great!
Friday 13 May 2022, Tuesday 20 September 2022