The EA Foundation Program: In Person Training
Date And Time
Friday, February 12, 2021
Thursday, September 16, 2021
9:00 am – 4:30 pm AEST
69 Canberra Avenue
Kingston, ACT 2604
Refunds up to 30 days before event
The EA Foundation Program
Back to basics: developing a solid foundation for your future EA career
Are you new to the EA role and looking to better understand the basics?
Are you looking to develop your skills and build a solid foundation for your career?
Would you like to meet and learn from other EAs?
The EA Foundation Program is an intensive one-day workshop designed for EAs who are new to the role or those who are looking to further develop their skills and create a solid foundation for the future. The workshop will teach you the essentials of the modern EA role. You will also get the opportunity to learn from other EAs, and connect with others. Our highly experienced facilitators are all long-term senior EAs who understand how to empower others to recognise their strengths, assist them in mastering the basics, teach them how to build an effective network, and set structured milestones to achieve in the future.
The workshop includes morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea. Free onsite parking.
Ursula Kohler, Capital EA – Founder & Director | Capital EA Facilitators: Senior Executive Assistants | Industry Leaders | Senior Leaders | Nationally Recognised Network Marketer | Senior Virtual & Executive Assistants of High-Profile Executives
- Our workshop will assist you in recognising your own strengths and equip you with the skills to best capture your contributions to the work environment.
Unlimited Support and Guidance
- Over the course of the one-day workshop, you will receive unlimited support and guidance in recognising your own potential and developing structured milestones to achieve in your future.
- Turbo charge your insights and outcomes from the program with follow-up one-on-one coaching sessions with our 2 for 1 offer of only $220 inc GST. We also offer program participants a package of five sessions at the rate of $900, normally $1,100 inc GST.
This opportunity is not offered elsewhere, our workshops are designed by senior Executive Assistants exclusively for Executive Assistants. This is not your ‘standard EA workshop’!
- Finding courses that enable, support and understand the EA role can be difficult; this workshop was invaluable.
- This is the second course I have done with Ursula and Capital EA, and each time I have learnt more than expected. The workshops always exceeds my expectations. I would recommend Capital EA to others.
- It was great to be able to network with other EAs. There are not many workshops specific to EAs so thank you for giving us a voice and validating our role.
- Thank you! This was just the workshop I was looking for! Being an EA for 10 years I wanted to learn something new, and the workshop gifts were great!
February 12, 2021, September 16, 2021