This conference was simply amazing. Ursula & her team are amazing. It was a great opportunity to pause & make valuable connections. I’m looking forward to 2023!
Ursula and her team at Capital EA have provided EA’s with an amazing opportunity to connect, reflect and grow. The 2022 EA/PA Annual Conference surpassed expectations and has empowered me to strive and reach my goal.
The conference will change you, for any EA even considering it, DO IT, you need it for your own
personal development and growth to stop, look and reflect on where you want to go in your career.
What if there were a Conference developed by Senior/CSuite Executive Assistants having walked the walk collectively for over 30 years, who understand explicitly the nature of the role on how to thrive, survive and create pathways for both them and their Executive?
Providing an opportunity for an Executive Assistant to reset, renew their sense of being, learn from the best in an evolving industry and interact on the most current topics plus network with individuals that continue to help them pivot in their role?
Each year the role of an Executive Assistant is growing more and more into its own, harnessing an identity aligned more significantly to its body of leadership.
Today’s leaders seek to find assistants that can work alongside them to synchronise a future that not only generates positive outcomes but also harnesses individual growth and maturity. To truly understand its machination is to have walked it, and to truly walk alongside it is to believe in the power of it. The power of it is all too often buried due to losing sight of it.
The Capital EA Annual Conference is just this and more!
Now in its 4th year we continue to shine the light on this rewarding career for both public and private sector industry bodies, attracting attendees from across Australia.
Simply put, there’s no conference like it and that’s one of the main reasons the team at Capital EA decided to host it, as they never found something they believed would provide them with so much professional investment from a hands on perspective in this career.
From behind the desk to front and centre, we shine the light on all the ingredients of what the individual driving should look and feel like from an authentic and wholistic viewpoint.
Capital EA has organised an exclusive two-day EA/PA Annual Conference
This all-inclusive two-day conference will be held at The Sebel Harbourside in Kiama, NSW, on 22-24 November 2023. A great educational experience with keynote and subject matter expert presenters, guest speakers, networking, collaborative sharing experiences, fun activities, outstanding goodie bags and prizes! All meals and individual accommodation is included in this inclusive package.
Why attending will benefit you and your Executive
- Breaking through the blockages of confusion
- Removing the complexities and recreating a solid foundation with the organisation and the Executive
- Harvesting a Network of linkages and pathways to really support one’s career
- Creating space to reflect and reposition for a stronger representation of the office
- Strengthened understanding of one’s capabilities, removing any preconceived perceptions
- Identifying individuals not just who they work for!
- Truly thinking in the realm of a leader, and how walking alongside another can harness a strengthened approach
- Stepping up to work on form overall
- Seeking to find oneself again when the light becomes dim
Your Investment Includes –
- Two nights accommodation at The Sebel Harbourside, Kiama NSW
- Two days of comprehensive learning and development designed and developed by highly regarded and experienced EAs specifically for EA/PAs
- Welcome Networking Evening
- Award Winning Facilitators and Invited Guest Speakers
- Sessions include Senior PA/EAs from public and private sectors Melbourne, Sydney and Canberra
- Networking Events and EA/PA End of Year Dinner
- All meals, activities, materials, notebooks and writing tools
- Entertainment plus much much, more!
- Tory Archbold, CEO and Founder of Powerful Steps
- Francis Owusu, CEO of Kulture Break and Australian of the Year Award Winner
- Greg Sellar, former Nike-sponsored athlete and International Presenter of the Year
- Chris Ryan, Best Newcomer - Sydney Comedy Festival
- Ursula Kohler, Founder and Director of Capital EA
- Join us on Wednesday evening for our Welcome Networking Event with Live Entertainment to meet fellow attendees and special guests
- Unwind at the end of day two with our EA/PA End of Year Celebration of hard work achieved during 2023
- Mental Health, Self-Awareness Activities, Nutrition and Exercises provided
- Individual Curated Hampers for each attendee
- Opportunity to network with EA/PAs from other State and Territories and Regional areas
$3,900.00 (Includes GST)