A great day of content that was well varied and applicable to the EA career. Also a great opportunity to meet and share knowledge with other EAs.
Enjoyable forum with facilitators that understand the EA role – finally!
It was great to be able to network with other EAs. There are not many workshops specific to EAs so thank you for giving us a voice and validating our role.
Finding courses that enable, support and understand the EA role can be difficult, but this workshop was invaluable.
Executive and Personal Assistants never seem to rest, let alone take time away from work to focus on themselves.
Are you a motivated Executive or Personal Assistant looking to build on your skills, knowledge and know how, all whilst networking with like-minded individuals?
What would you say to taking two-days away from your role to work on your own professional development. Connect, learn and strengthen your career with other EAs and PAs, industry professionals and administrators, listen to a line-up of fabulous experienced speakers?
Now this dream can be your reality!
Capital EA has organised an exclusive two-day EA/PA Annual Conference
This all-inclusive two-day conference will cater to a maximum of 35 delegates at Willinga Park on 17-19 November 2021. A great educational experience with keynote and subject matter expert presenters, guest speakers, networking, collaborative sharing experiences, fun activities, outstanding goodie bags and prizes! All meals and individual accommodation is included in this inclusive package.
Why attending will benefit you and your Executive
- Bring EA/PAs together to collaborate and share expert strategies and expand their professional network
- Listen and learn from expert facilitators, keynote speakers and invited guests
- Discover the fundamental core essence of what makes a “Successful EA”
- Provide EA/PAs with dedicated time to reflect and revise strategic thinking and planning
- Teaches leadership to support managing EA/PA teams
- Develop new skills that are extremely relevant and practical for EA/PAs
- Designed to motivate, inspire and encourage EA/PAs to return to their roles eager to put into action new practices and increased knowledge
- Allow EA/PAs to take a breath without taking a break!
Your Investment Includes –
- Two nights accommodation at the sophisticated Willinga Park, a world-class equestrian centre at Bawley Point, NSW. Wilinga Park offers exquisite produce sourced from their back yard – the South Coast, created by renowned Chef Matt Upson of Tallwood Restaurant
- Freestanding Private Pavilions for delegates to enjoy safely distanced suites with individual ensuite each
- Two days of comprehensive learning and development designed and developed by highly regarded and experienced EAs specifically for EA/PAs
- Welcome Networking Evening with Demonstration
- Award Winning Authors, Facilitators and Invited Guest Speakers
- Panel Session includes Senior PA/EAs from public and private sectors Melbourne, Sydney and Canberra
- Networking Events and EA/PA End of Year Dinner
- Health and Wellbeing Nutritional Advice
- All meals, activities, materials, notebooks and writing tools
- Entertainment plus much much, more!
- Award Winning Author and Expert Organiser Donna McGeorge
- Australian Productivity and Leadership Expert Sally Foley-Lewis
- Welcome Networking Evening with canapes by the campfire with local acoustic musician and a Dressage Horse Demonstration with world-class rider Jayden Brown
- Meet other EA/PAs, delegates, special guests and the Capital EA team
- Celebrate the year with an end of year party with an indulgent two course plated sit down dinner designed and prepared by Mollymook local and award winning Chef Matt Upson
- Health and wellness including walking, yoga, cultural history, heated swimming pool and nutritional advice
- Loads of fresh air, greenery and time to reflect on your efforts!
$3,700.00 (Includes GST)